Best Shopping blogs and tips on where to get best deals on shopping and online learning.
Know how you can save more with our discount tips. Always.
Online shopping is slowly emerging as the go-to option for all our needs. From clothes to grocery, we are buying it all. It is fast, money saving, easy and a great shopping experience. With so many options, it becomes quite difficult to choose the best online shopping site to go for. Just to make it a little easier, We have compiled a list of the top online shopping sites in India. Let’s Start.
1. Amazon: There is no denying that Amazon is the current favourite in India and people love it for its amazing services. From household items to the latest gadgets, you can find your entire world here. Quick service, timely delivery, a variety of products, special offers and various other aspects make Amazon the most preferred online shopping destination.
2. Flipkart: Flipkart run by Bansal brothers is recently taken over by US Gaint Walmart group ( India known as best price). From a small book e-retailer to one of India’s largest e-commerce platform, it has come a long way. One can buy home appliances, footwear, CDs, books etc. You will find a lot of interesting deals keeping in mind the taste and preference of the Indian buyer. The ‘Cash on Delivery’ which is quite common today was actually introduced in India by Flipkart.
3. Myntra: Be it ethnic or western, Myntra has everything that you will instantly fall in love with. They have a great collection of clothes and accessories with exciting discounts and offers.
4. Snapdeal: A favourite among the masses for its quite low price, Snapdeal has almost everything that one would need. Starting from daily care items to clothes, electronics and even local daily deals on a spa, restaurant etc. if you are one of those who hates paying a hefty sum, this could be your ideal place.
5. Shopclues: It is one of the best online shopping stores in India which offers a wide variety of products. Their ‘Jaw Dropping Deals’, ‘The Sunday Flea Market’ and various other discounts are the reasons behind its success.
6. TataCliq: It is One of the fastest growing indian ecommerce portal with Atmanirbhar Bharat, People are supporting this for its Tata tag. Buying from here is as simple as comparing products and prices online before making the right buy.
7. AJIO: it brings you the trendiest and most exclusive brands from around the world to your wardrobe. Forget scouring the net for what’s hot globally.
8.Paytm Mall: It offers a unique combination of the mall and bazaar concept under one roof to help Indian consumers find exactly what they are looking for at the most reasonable price.
9. Jiomart: Recently lunched reliance jiomart is in trial phase but has already gained popularity in the market. It offer you convenience of shopping everything that you need for your home - be it fresh fruits & vegetables, rice, dals, oil, packaged food, dairy item, frozen, pet food, household cleaning items & personal care products from a single virtual store.
10. Koovs: It is the E-retail company having various good clothing and accessories product. Lately it has started to gain popularity amongst the young crowed of india.