662 already collected.
Build an SMS sending service with AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, the Serverless framework, Node/Express & Mongodb is a short and focused hands on introduction to different AWS services (such as AWS Lambda and SNS - Simple Notification Service, IAM), Node.js/Express, Mongo/Mongoose, and others.
Throughout this course, we will be introduced to building and deploying a backend service that will help you create, read, updated and delete customer records and send SMS messages to specific customers that are in our database.
In the course, we will:
- explore mongo atlas and create a free mongodb cluster for a specific user,
- create an AWS user via AWS console,
- install the Serverless framework,
- create a serverless.yml with our serverless configurations
- create an AWS Lambda function,
- build a CRUD API service (that will allow users to create, read, update and delete customer records)
- build an SMS sending API to send text messages to specific customers
- deploy our service to AWS and send SMS messages
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Top courses from $13.99 when you first visit Udemy.