1336 already collected.
Computer basics / desktop support training course which assumes that you have some previous knowledge of the fundamental basics on how to use a computer and covers the basic IT essentials of desktop support issues that can come up in a company computer network on a daily basis, assuming your PC is running Windows XP, 7 or 10, covering everything from installing missing printers to troubleshooting problems with email messages.
Some examples of included modules are as follows:
· Physical checks that can be completed during initial troubleshooting, such as making sure that cables are plugged in correctly.
· Some of the common fixes for slow PCs, including how to use the Task Manager utility, both through the GUI and through the Windows command line.
· How to identify the operating system of a computer you are investigating a problem with.
· How to determine the hostname and IP address of a computer system
· An overview of where to access settings for multiple monitors and how to change the screen order and screen resolution on a computer.
· How to setup a network printer that is located on your organisation’s local area network.
· Information on what to include within a helpdesk ticket so that an issue can be resolved as quickly as possible, also useful for passing tickets between internal IT departments.
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group