This course will teach you how to pronounce the English sounds naturally with a British Accent. It will introduce you to key terminology and support you in learning how to use these sounds to read and write words and sentences in English.
Learning phonics is crucial to be able to read and write and assist you in speaking English.
The course is split into sections of sounds combined with common English language words that you will learn to read and recognise. The structure of the course follows the same order as I would teach my students at school in England.
If you are a parent, this course will support you in your understanding of what your child is learning at school. You will be able to help them correctly pronounce the sounds and understand key vocabulary.
You will learn:
1) Background information on English Phonics & key vocabulary
2) How to pronounce the sounds with a British English accent with examples of vocabulary
3) How to blend the sounds together to read words and sentences in English
4) How to segment the words into sounds to write words and sentences in English
5) Gain practice of reading and writing in English
Your tutor Sanchez has over 14 years experience in the UK education system and is trained in teaching reading and phonics. She can support you in beginning your journey of learning the English Language.
This course is perfect for beginners and parents of children learning English phonics.