1337 already collected.
When it comes to developing production level Flutter applications, it’s important to adopt the best software engineering practices to achieve robustness and stability. One such practice is Managing Data in your Application.
GetX is an extra-light,reactive state management,micro-framework and powerful solution for Flutter.
Why choose GetX state management pattern ?
· Single GetX package provide the state management, dependency injection and route management. Common utility provide the GetX like validation, media query, no need to context navigation, change theme, change language, etc.
· Less code writing use the GetX pattern. For use controller access the variable or method only single line syntax.
· Automatically clear resources.
What you will learn in this Course ?
GetX different way to listen or stream data
· GetBuilder (onUpdate()): Less memory, fast as well. GetBuilder is called state. When update data method call onUpdate().
· GetX (Stream builder): Reactive approx., continues listing state of variables.
· Obx (Stream builder): reactive approx., continues listing data, code reduce.
· Get.lazyput (Not memory allocated): Memory is not allocated instance create but access the method allocated at that time memory.
· Get.put(): It covers most of the use cases for dependency management. When we inject a dependency using Get.put.
· Get.create: This one is for those rare cases which you may never come across, but when you do, you’ll realize how useful this can be
Navigating Screens without Context
· Get.offNamed(): Current screen clear navigation history that is used to login or signup to home page.
· Get.back(): Back the screen.
· Get.toNamed(): New page navigation
· Get.offAllNamed(): Used to all pages clear history for example logout.
· onInit(): Called immediately after the widget is allocated memory.
· onReady(): Called after widget is rendered on screen.
· onClose(): Called just before the controller is delete from memory.
Showing Snackbars, Dialog , BottomSheets with just one line of code and without the need of context
GetStorage Package : To save data offline in the form of key/value
Building a Todo Application Using all the concepts we learnt
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99