768 already collected.
IBM Security Access Manager is an intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals working with IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM). These deployment professionals plan, install, configure, administer, maintain, tune and troubleshoot ISAM installations.
Basic knowledge of:
• operating systems and databases.
• hardware or virtual machines.
• networking and protocols.
• auditing and compliance.
• information security regulations (HIPPA, SOX).
• Public Key Infrastructure fundamentals (PKI).
• Directory services fundamentals.
• Web server fundamentals
• Firewall concepts
• Authentication and authorization concepts
• Single Sign-On protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect)
• Multi-factor authentication (One-time password)
What are Practice Exams?
Practice exams have been designed that simulate real time exam scenario.
Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
Exam Name: IBM Security Access Manager
Length of Time: 105 Minutes
Total Questions: 69
Pass Score: 44
this course is prepared updated format of the Security Access Manager certification exams. Security Access Manager certification exams preparation to know how to attempt the exam and get high scores in just one go.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Top courses from $13.99 when you first visit Udemy.