773 already collected.
- Power BI is becoming the most powerful self-service business intelligence platform, and an absolutely essential tool for data professionals and beginners alike
- A comprehensive, guide to learning Microsoft Power BI Desktop.
- You can connect to hundreds of data sources, build complex relational models using simple and intuitive tools,
- You can design stunning, interactive dashboards from scratch
- You'll Lead Business Intelligence Analyst for business case, to design and deliver a professional business intelligence solution.
- Don't worry, I'll be with you to get dirty with this project step - by- step
- Whether you're a casual Power BI user, aspiring analyst, or data science professional, this course will give you the tools you need to become an absolute Power BI expert, Guaranteed
- Students will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
Course Structure :
- Section 1 : Introduction to Data analysis and power Bi Desktop
- Section 2 : Connection and Shaping Data
- Section 3: Table Relationships and Data Model
- Section 4: Analyzing Data with DAX
- Section 5: Data Visualization with Power BI Desktop
Who this course is for:
Excel users hoping to develop advanced data modeling, dashboard design, and business intelligence skills
Anyone looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Top courses from $13.99 when you first visit Udemy.