This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Active Directory (AD DS) and its key concepts. The goal is to provide coverage of AD DS components of advanced AD DS deployments, how to deploy a distributed AD DS environment and· Configure AD DS Sites and Replication.
The course is targeted to help learning Active Directory and do your job more efficiently.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Describe how AD DS replication works.
· Configure AD DS sites to help optimize authentication and replication traffic.
· Configure and monitor AD DS replication.
· Describe AD DS partitions.
· Explain how AD DS replication works within a site.
· Explain how to resolve replication conflicts.
· Explain how replication topology is generated.
· Explain how SYSVOL replication works.
Within an AD DS infrastructure, standard domain controllers replicate Active Directory information by using a multiple master replication model. This means that if a change occurs on one domain controller, that change then replicates to all other domain controllers in the domain, and potentially to all domain controllers throughout the entire forest. This lesson provides an overview of how AD DS replicates information between standard domain controllers and also read-only domain controllers (RODCs).
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group