This course is designed for Project Managers, Product Owners & Business Analysts who are new to Azure DevOps
Create a free Azure DevOps account
Learn Azure Boards in just under 90 minutes!
Hands-on course of Azure DevOps -- Microsoft's cloud-based, open-source tool to help organization
teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build & deploy applications.
In this course you will get exposure to Azure DevOps looking at the tool from a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Owner perspective.
This simple easy to follow course will give you exposure to the following concepts:
1. Creating an Azure DevOps Account
2. Create an Azure DevOps organization
3. Project Settings in Azure DevOps
4. Utilizing Azure DevOps using Agile processes
5. Creating Sprint Iterations
6. Creating Work Items in Azure DevOps
7. Sprint Capacity & Burndown Charts
8. Sprint Planning in Azure DevOps
9. Creating Shared Queries & Dashboards
10. Azure DevOps Wiki
11. Delivery Plans
12. Additional Azure DevOps Tips
By the time you've finished, you'll have experience of managing teams using Azure Boards & understand the vocabulary of Azure DevOps.
Who this course is for
Project managers, Product Owners & Business Analysts who are new or beginners to Azure DevOps
Technology professionals who want hands-on exposure with Azure DevOps
Cals Tutorials is a team of experienced project managers with over 7 years consulting experience working across several industries with multiple clients.
Experience of working on a number of successful agile project implementations in which Azure DevOps was utilized for managing the project throughout its project Lifecyle.
Prince 2 Project Management
AZ 204 Azure Developer
AZ 203 Azure Data Engineer
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99