In this course, we have condensed the content from the Foundations of Risk Management (FRM) book of FRM Part 1 exam. It is our target to let those candidates who have not started studying can pick up all necessary concepts needed for the exam within a short time frame (and a reasonable price), with the subsequent aid of exam bank. Candidates who have a brief understanding are also welcomed to check if there is anything missing from your previous study.
Note that we currently do not have intention to provide videos for explaining the concepts since we believe practices are more efficient in reinforcing your knowledge. Having said that, if there are large demands on videos for certain topics, we would like to create.
The course includes the following topics for FRM section of FRM Part 1 exam (2022):
1. The Building Blocks of Risk Management
2. How Do Firms Manage Financial Risk?
3. The Governance of Risk Management
4. Credit Risk Transfer Mechanisms
5. Modern Portfolio Theory and Capital Asset Pricing Model
6. The Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Multifactor Models of Risk and Return
7. Principles for Effective Data Aggregation and Risk Reporting
8. Enterprise Risk Management and Future Trends
9. Learning from Financial Disasters
10. Anatomy of the Great Financial Crisis of 2007-2009
11. GARP Code of Conduct
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group