This course will help you to:
1. Understand basic and advanced concepts of Application Performance Management and Datadog tool usage
2. To build APM for your application with Datadog from scratch.
3. To visualize the entire request path and determine exactly where a bottleneck or error occurred.
To Be able only with a few mouse clicks to track errors inside your application and find slow queries.
4. Perform datadog Agent installations, configurations and query basic metrics.
5. Analyze datadog APM Service monitoring, Trace searches and Code Profiling.
This includes .NET Core API monitoring with the SQL service layer.
6. Create dashboards with different widgets like timeseries, query values and toplists.
We will create widgets together for:
- Latency in Timeseries and Query value graph
- Error rate in Timeseries and Query value graph
- Top List Endpoints in List/Table/Pie Chart
- Host graph usage
- Service map usage
- Applying Formulas
7. Create Monitors/Alerts for host, services, endpoints, iis and watchdog.
We will create alerts together for::
- monitor for request latency
- monitor for error rate
- monitor for specific api endpoint
- monitor for sql query duration
- monitor for host data reporting
- watchdog monitors
8. Understand SLA, SLO, SLI and Error Budget by creating Datadog SLO for success rate
9. Integrate monitors with Slack and PagerDuty
10. Synthetic Monitoring with API and Browser Tests creation using Get/Post requests with Authorization Bearer Tokens
11. Log Management and how to save/view logs using NLog in Datadog
- how to investigate an issue using notebook and collaborate with team members using comments
- how to use templates and create custom ones
13. Monitor application key aspects like availability, reliability, scalability and duration.
14. How to setup and monitor NodeJS application with MongoDB in Datadog - with custom metrics and traces
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses