Looking to learn more about DevOps and what DevOps is all about? DevOps is a focus area that is becoming extremely critical to know as an IT Professional. The course will cover in details topics such as Continuous Integration and Deployment as well as Release Management, Infrastructure as Code and Key Performance Indicators(KPI).
We also will cover the major services as they relate to deploying a CI Pipeline or a CD Pipeline. We will also review Kubenetes and cloud-based capabilities.
There will be numerous demos and whiteboard covering topics throughout the course.
Currently, the average base pay for a DevOps engineer is $115,666, and salaries range from $91,000 at the low end to $155,000 at the high end, according to Glassdoor's Know Your Worth salary calculator. Learning DevOps could really boost your career and earnings.
What you can expect from Intro to DevOps Course?
1. Condensed content focused on getting you knowledgeable in DevOps
2. Focus on understanding best practices .
3. Over Thirty lectures covering DevOps
4 Numerous links to reference material you need to study
5. Contact info to ask any questions.
What are the course prerequisites?
Course was developed for existing IT professionals.
Who would be the target audience?
The target audience is anyone who is an IT professional wanting to learn about DevOps and its best practices, tools and capabilities.
· Existing Solution Architects and Cloud Developers
· Existing Cloud Managers and Administrators
· Programmers Interested in Deploying Applications on GCP
· People interested in hosting highly scalable, fault tolerant applications
Author Joe Holbrook
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group