This Full Course about Real Tasks App [To Do App] Using Flutter BLoC Pattern (v8.0) State Management And here you learn:
1) Add tasks - You can add a new task with its description and the task remains there even if you do hot-reload or hot-restart because of Hydrated BLoC.
2) Delete Task - You can Delete a Task and that task moves to Recycle Bin folder of the App.
3) Mark as Done/Undone - when you've done a task, it moved to Completed Tasks Tab or vice versa.
4) Mark as Favourite/Unfavourite - you can mark a task as a favorite and you can find that task in the Favorites Tab.
5) Restore Task - you can restore a task and that task re-appears in the Pending Tasks Tab.
6) Clear Bin Folder - There is a ''Clear All Tasks'' button in the Recycle Bin folder, it deletes all tasks and clears the Recycle Bin folder.
7) Change Theme (Dark and Light) - In the Drawer, there is a switch, by which you can change the App Theme into Dark and Light mode.
Flutter Widgets such as:
- Popup Menu
- Expansion Panel
- Bottom Navigation Bar
and many other Flutter widgets.
I hope you enjoy the course.
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group