Are you ready to pass the Google cloud Digital Leader (GCP) exam? Find out by testing yourself with this new offering on Udemy. Each of the 4 practice tests in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take the exam.
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly (DETAILED EXPLANATIONS) to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual exam.
- A Cloud Digital Leader can articulate the capabilities of Google Cloud core products and services and how they benefit organizations. The Cloud Digital Leader can also describe common business use cases and how cloud solutions support an enterprise. The Cloud Digital Leader exam is job-role agnostic and does not require hands-on experience with Google Cloud.
-Introduction to Digital Transformation with Google Cloud
-Innovating with Data and Google Cloud
-Infrastructure & Application Modernization
-Understanding Google Cloud Security and Operations
-Recall fundamental cloud terminology.
-Identify Google Cloud products and solutions that support digital transformation.
-Explain how cloud technology and data can be leveraged to innovate within organizations.
-Identify key change patterns and Google Cloud products for infrastructure and application modernization.
Included Topics on These Tests-
General cloud knowledge
General Google Cloud knowledge
Google Cloud products and services
Digital transformation, data, and AI/ML
Modernizing company IT infrastructure and applications
Some of the salient features of these practice tests:
* Getting a passing score here is strongly indicative of your ability to pass the actual certification exam.
* While answering the questions, you can also learn key concepts with well explained answers and research further with given reference links.
* They cover a wide set of topics - IAM, Networking, Storage, Compute, Machine Learning, Migration, Data Analytics, Security, Billing, Data Management.
* The questions have been crafted using a scenario based approach.
* These practice tests have been purposely constructed to be slightly tougher than the actual exams.
* There are questions covering product choice, business decisions, architecture decisions, etc.
* These are all original questions that I have created - they are not an exam dump. So you are preparing legitimately.
My recommendations on taking the exam:
* You don't have to take the entire exam at one stretch. If you find it difficult, pause the exam, take a break and come back again hours or days later. In between, learn about topics that you weren't confident of.
* Don't rush through the exam. Use it as a learning tool by reading the question well, evaluating the options, and making a reasoned choice. There's a much stronger learning in that process than rushing to get to the answers.
* Except for the most obvious answers, see if your reasoning matches the explanation. If not, ask who of us is wrong in our reasoning, and why?
The Cloud Digital Leader exam assesses your knowledge in these areas:
Digital transformation with Google Cloud (~10% of the exam)
Innovating with data and Google Cloud (~30% of the exam)
Infrastructure and application modernization (~30% of the exam)
Google Cloud security and operations (~30% of the exam)
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses