The questions are moderate-difficulty questions that are close to what you will be asked in the CISSP exam.
A detailed explanation is available for all questions.
Lifetime Access to the practice test with all future updates.
30-day no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
The Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is the most globally recognized certification in the information security market. CISSP validates an information security professional’s deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensures its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security. Successful candidates are competent in the following 8 domains:
• Security and Risk Management
• Asset Security
• Security Architecture and Engineering
• Communication and Network Security
• Identity and Access Management (IAM)
• Security Assessment and Testing
• Security Operations
• Software Development Security
Length of exam -3 hours
Number of questions - 100 - 150
Question format - Multiple choice and advanced innovative questions
Passing grade - 700 out of 1000 points
Exam language availability -English
Domains Average Weight
1. Security and Risk Management 15%
2. Asset Security 10%
3. Security Architecture and Engineering 13%
4. Communication and Network Security 14%
5. Identity and Access Management (IAM) 13%
6. Security Assessment and Testing 12%
7. Security Operations 13%
8. Software Development Security 10%
Best of luck with your CISSP exam!
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group