1979 already collected.
Over this course we'll be covering some real world issues that can often appear when troubleshooting computer systems. Some of the topics covered are as follows:
* An overview of physical and logical troubleshooting, explaining the differences between the two and how these issues can be identified
* Troubleshooting steps to take in the case of a suspected hard disk failure
* How to identify and troubleshoot memory issues, such as insufficient and/or faulty RAM.
* Dealing with CMOS battery failures and understanding the impact of this on a machine.
* An overview of the two main boot modes found on modern computer systems, legacy mode and UEFI.
* An explanation of PXE Booting and some of the common issues that occur when building new PCs
* Motherboard beep codes
* Domain trust relationships and how they can be affected by other issues
* An explanation of the differences and limitations between 32-bit and 64-bit architectures and operating systems.
There are also various other topics covered such as DHCP and simultaneous connections as well as some guidance on where to find information on issues that are hard to troubleshoot, such as internal knowledgebases and colleagues. Whilst external resources can be useful for troubleshooting, it is important to only use trusted resources, i.e. ones known to other technicians within your organisation.
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group