1935 already collected.
If you want to be a good programmer or want to build good software, then the knowledge of data structures and their role in software development becomes essential. Data Structure is basically a process for collecting and organizing the data in the best way possible for performing operations efficiently. They form the fundamentals of computer science. With a good understanding of data structure, we master the way of organizing and storing data for a specific purpose. This course is aimed for helping you understand the core concepts behind these data structures and how they are used to build algorithms that solve business problems.
Why this course is important?
This course includes-
1. Introduction to the data structure
2. Arrays, common array comparisons, array functions, searching arrays, 2d arrays, iterating over 2d arrays, Minesweeper challenge, minesweeper solution and others
3. Lists, implementing list push, implementing list remove and so on
4. Big o time space asymptomatic analysis- its introduction, big o of n squared, no constants, big o challenge and big o solution
5. Linked lists, coding linked lists, linked list class, remove at index and add at index
6. Stacks- introduction, implementation, stack out of linked list, stack out of array, condense challenge and others
7. Queues, recursion, trees, hash maps, graphs and much more important things!
Get started with this course now to learn data structures and algorithms for acing any job interview or building better software!
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99