912 already collected.
Lean Six Sigma is an extremely powerful methodology, capable of saving organisations vast amounts of money and time. Having the skills, knowledge and understanding given by Lean Six Sigma is increasingly important in todays workplace. Organisations want their employees and consultants to know how to make processes more efficient, how to increase the quality of products and how to save time and money that can ultimately be reinvested back into the organisation.
This White Belt course will introduce you to the world of Lean Six Sigma. In this course we will cover:
- Quality. What quality is, its importance and delivery options.
- Quality Toolkit. We explore the key tools on offer to ensure quality and operational excellence.
- Lean. What is Lean, its history, the 8 key wastes, value adding and non-value adding steps, how to create value within your process and more.
- Six Sigma. What is Six Sigma, its history, good quality vs. Six Sigma quality, the project management approach of DMAIC, roles and more.
- The customer. Looking at the voice of the customer and establishing what is critical to quality.
- Exam. As well as tools and other resources, an exam and certificate of completion is offered at the end of this course.
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to start the important work of instilling quality and operational excellence within your organisation / clients. This skill is now in high demand as organisations look to stay competitive in todays market, so delivering savings and efficiencies on a large scale will set you apart from the crowd.
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group