598 already collected.
This is a mini basics to intermediate CATIA course. Course starts from sketching through creating 3D objects, assemblies and drawings creation.
What is CATIA?
CATIA is the world's engineering and design leading software for product 3D CAD design excellence. It is used to design, simulate, analyze, and manufacture products in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer goods, and industrial machinery.
What this course covers?
1. How to get around in CATIA application and how to create a CATIA file. Next step is sketching where are explained sketch tools (Line, Circle, Rectangle, Slot, Spline, Corner...).
2. How to use those sketches to create a 3D model. All main tools for working with 3D model are explained (Pad, Pocket, Shaft, Shell, Draft...).
3. How to use parts to create assembly. How to define relations between parts in assembly using constraints (Coincident, Contact, Offset, Angle...).
4. How to create engineering drawings. Different drawing views, how to put dimensions, how to use symbols such as surface finish and welding.
What makes this course different?
1. It covers all important tools and techniques necessary to become competitive CATIA user today.
2. No experience. This course will teach you from zero. You don't need to have experience at all.
If you find that any of this would beneficial for you and will help you to achieve your goals, ENROLL and begin your CAD journey!
Udemy online courses start at $11.99
Top courses from $13.99 when you first visit Udemy.
Discount : 100 % OFF
(100% Off discount only for first 1000 redemptions. So grab fast !)
Be the first one to grab the coupon by joining our Telegram Group