1052 already collected.
This course builds on the "Practical Java concurrency with the Akka Actor Model" and the "Practical Reactive Streams with Akka and Java" courses and will extend your knowledge of using the Akka to build robust, concurrent and scalable applications in Java.
Topics included in this course are:
· using the Akka Http libraries to build Akka servers and clients,
· using REST to communicate between Akka system and between Akka and non Akka systems,
· implementing security, including HTTPS / SSL,
· Marshalling and unmarshalling (converting objects to and from JSON)
· Akka's advanced Routing DSL and how to apply it to your scenarios
· Building custom directives to expand the Routing DSL for your own needs
· Connecting akka into complex Reactive Stream graphs
· Dealing effectively with exceptions and where Akka servers are unable to handle requests
· Allowing a browser based client to connect to an Akka system
The course is very practical with real-world scenarios - you'll be expanding on the blockchain mining application built over the first 2 courses to make it into a genuine microservice.
Please note that although Akka is built in Scala, no Scala knowledge is needed for this course - the course covers Akka with Java and we won't be writing any Scala code.
This course covers the newer Akka Typed API only.
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99