The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform a DevOps engineer role. The exam validates a candidate’s technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. The exam validates a candidate’s ability to complete the following tasks:
· Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
· Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
· Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
· Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
· Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
This test covers all the following domains:
Domain 1: SDLC Automation
Domain 2: Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
Domain 3: Monitoring and Logging
Domain 4: Policies and Standards Automation
Domain 5: Incident and Event Response
Domain 6: High Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Disaster Recover
These practice exams are designed by our experts that are very close to the actual exams. Therefore, the students will be satisfied with our efforts in making this fantastic collection of questions from all five domains.
These AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exams has the following distinctive characteristics:
· MORE THAN 540 QUESTIONS - has 4 Full Tests and Updates will be accommodated in a Bonus test.
· ACTUAL EXAM ENVIRONMENT mimics the real and latest AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam that helps pass the exam with great confidence.
· EXPLANATIONS and REFERENCE LINKS - The answers that must be explored have the explanation or reference links where the candidates will find the solution's complete explanation.
· RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTORS - our team at easy Techies has experts to address the problems in a very feasible time.
· MOBILE-COMPATIBLE - Candidates can save time by practicing the practice exam everywhere, anytime with their smartphone!
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam is a pass or fail exam. The exam is scored against a minimum standard established by AWS professionals who follow certification industry best practices and guidelines.
Your results for the exam are reported as a scaled score of 100–1,000. The minimum passing score is 750. Your score shows how you performed on the exam as a whole and whether or not you passed. Scaled scoring models help equate scores across multiple exam forms that might have slightly different difficulty levels.
Your score report could contain a table of classifications of your performance at each section level. This information is intended to provide general feedback about your exam performance. The exam uses a compensatory scoring model, which means that you do not need to achieve a passing score in each section. You need to pass only the overall exam.
Each section of the exam has a specific weighting, so some sections have more questions than other sections have. The table contains general information that highlights your strengths and weaknesses. Use caution when interpreting section-level feedback.
Our experts have put together all their effort in the preparation of these practice exams.
This course has a very low price compared to the exam again and again. In addition, these practice exams take the candidates to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam in their first attempt.
Experts prepare these AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional (DOP-C01) exam. For success, we recommend repeating the practice exams until you reach a score of more than 90%. We also recommend broadening the scope of your study by exploring the given links and explanations.
Top courses from Rs. 525 when you first visit Udemy.
Upto 30% discount on Udemy courses