1924 already collected.
Take the Path to LEAN Business Analysis (as it relates to Information Technology)
In today’s world, you and your organization must be responsive, flexible, and make things happen quickly. You must do more with less – and faster. You no longer have business as usual, so why do business analysis as usual?
With the widespread adoption of Agile, software development has gone through some serious remodeling. Agile teams build robust products incrementally and iteratively, requiring fast feedback from the business community to define ongoing work. As a result, the process of defining IT requirements is evolving rapidly. Backlogs replace requirements definition documents. User Stories, Epics and Features replace requirement statements. Scenarios and Examples replace test cases. The timing of business analysis activities is shifting like sand.
This course is a brief overview of how you can reduce waste in Business Analysis practices to optimally support the new lean and agile software development world. You will learn about topics such as:
· The purpose of a product roadmap and a prioritized product backlog
· The concept of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
· Agile and Lean thinking applied to requirements discovery, analysis, and acceptance testing
· Lean requirement constructs such as Features, User Stories, Epics, Scenarios, Examples, etc.
· The importance of feedback from your customers to improve the product
Thousand of online courses to choose from.
Udemy online courses start at $11.99